Monday, March 20, 2006

Flash back

Today is our own ceremony....as a nation, the only day that we can show our originality....nourooz is always with us, we love it and it is one of our best times...the time for talk to many friends....always nice with family....I mean the best moment....always and for everybody....rich or poor...Educated or working class....doesn't matter, we are happy....

I think all of us are quite positive in the SAL TAHVIL....I, myself, am always like that....for me Nourooz is the time for positive thinking and decision making....I love nourooz regardless to the place or the situation that I'm in....

I remember that last new year that I was back home, my mom cried since she was sure that I will not be there for next years....moms are always true and can feel it....I miss you mom....all the best fot you....

The year before I was struggling with my MSc....quite focused and dedicated to my work, and good job at the end....and I can go past and past and past....I can remember all of them....at least from the age 7....

However, I can't remember a SAL-TAHVIL that I thinked particularly to my country....that piece of land that I am from....worry for it and sad for all the things happening....For CONCERN iranian out of home the situation is really tough....you know what I mean....

Today, in this new year, before I want to ask anything for myself, I just want to think to my holy piece of land....I want to ask for PEACE, WEALTH, and FREEDOM of my country....If we don't ask, who wants to? ....Just think about it....

I am thinking now to Ganji family....I believe they are now having their best time atleast in the last 6 years....All of my respect to him and his family.....I remember when he came to KNT and amir ask him what is the Guarantee that if you go to the power, you will not monopolize it....and Ganji just smilled and said Democracy.....and now I can understand it....Ganji meant it and he paid the cost....fare enough, all the credits....If we are agree or not agree with him, he is an icon....the son of our land, Iran....

For myself, now it is nourooz and I am quite happy....noting for now, take everything for yourself!!!!...

1 comment:

Niki said...

amoo ali,
aloodeh shodi baradar? welcome my son.
baba aidet mobarak.
happy to see you around here.

chax