Sunday, March 12, 2006

Syriana and a little bit more

Well, I'm stuck for some time....My work is not going in a way that I like....maybe I'm just too much idealist, which I am....I need a regulator, I believe...Anyway, today I just want to forget about it...

I really encourage you to watch Syriana....Fantastic movie.....I'm not a serious movie watcher, but after Proposition it was the first time that I really enjoy a film....the story was in three different layers: the layer of the young pakistani worker, layer of Bob CIA agent (acted by George Clooney), and the layer of the black lawyer, who was the link to the dirty money of oil companies in states....the screen play was quite parallel but not really complicated....I am not telling you more, so try to watch it as soon as possible....If you are American or Persian, this film is in some how compulsory....Thanks a lot to Aiora who introduced me the film and Yannis to reinforce it....I should also thank Carmen who makes me move my ass and watch the film...

Today, I had an email from a friend who I had no news from for atleast 5 years....I think he was the first reader of this blog....Maybe you know him, I am talking about Alireza Shadabi....Be good buddy and again sorry to make you mad by informing you about Amir's pass away....you know, you just followed the links man, which wasn't in my hand....

Tommorow is another day....

1 comment:

alireza said...

thats a roud I'll go too.
what a nice day today .
for ur lastday