Sunday, January 28, 2007

I think I am back

1- Noting is more satisfying than doing something extra-ordinary.
2- We are more happy with no easy stuffs.
3- Have you got an easy sex?
4- Very easy one I mean.
5- Sex is a metaphoric action rather than physical.
6- What are you thinking when you are alone dancing in the middle of a funky party?
7- No thought can be deeper than that; when you are just seeing pictures and pictures in your mind while floating in music. Not a concious thought...
8- I learned something from life I think
9- The principle of 3F: Forget, Forgive and Fuck
10- Eat well, Sleep well, Think well
11- Bring the intellectual and emotional noise down and down to get rid of the noise. Then put it on the corner and look at it.
12- Sometimes you have to talk to yourself as a friend or even an enemy.
13- When you have the right to talk you are obliged to listen as well.
14- Weman can see the things properly, but they might not take it.
15- It is incredible, I think things become much easier to stand.
16- That's because of chemicals.
17- Green is the color that I like the most, but I am very happy with my red shoes, red plover and red scarf.
18- How much can somebody be stupid?
19- Of course, what are you talking about?
20- Moon will not be obscured by the clouds forever. That's right, but you shouldn't be blind as well.
21- Baby sitting? I have been asked impliciy and explicitly.
22- Well, I think I am back again!!!

No comments: