Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sound of anger

1- I am angry.
2- I have the reason to be angry
3- Sometimes having a reason is very important. Just sometimes
4- This time my reason is absolutely not my selfishness.
5- Of course, I am a selfish person like everybody.
6- Your reasons might be different from your being. You can have an unselfish reason as a selfish person.
7- Selfishness is the matter of degrees.
8- Selfishness can be relatively compared among people or within a certain individual.
9- I am fed up of talking about common senses.
10- It is a grate bizzar. I mean, when people are so narrow. Even remembering it is pain.
11- I did some wrong choices in my life for sure.
12- I made some wrong feelings as well based on my wrong choices.
13- But this anger is completely apart from my feelings. It is just the matter of respect.
14- This time, should I say that I am not gonna forgive it?
15- Well, let's see; but surely I am not gonna forget it.
16- Apart from the particular reason, I have the right to be angry.
17- So I am definitely angry. I can feel it.
18- Your feeling can be different from reality.
19- Reality is the source of everything fake.
20- But reality is the matter of degree.
21- So fakes are also the matter of degrees
22- So I am not that much angry, because it should be fake to some degrees !!!

No comments: