Monday, April 10, 2006

Virtual reality



5 days working like hell with little time for sleep, but I finish the job....The meeting with Xin and Andrew was fantastic....They were so impressed and I was so poude of doing something original....Andrew told me that you already got your PhD and that's enough but I denied cause I want more....More and more and more.....

I was thinking to write my best journal paper up to now....Ha ha....Making new direction....I really like the person who shit somewhere and following them several people are coming to re-do it but they just can't; and of course I wana be one of them...pioneering is a big temtptation.... for what?....If you know, tell me please....

I came back home to have a lunch with miguel, while I was in my little world....My colorful globe of fitness landscapes.....I love to be there and just be there.....move from one dimention to another one....making new generation....mating, mutating, recombinating, shuffling....this is my world.....sampling, walking through hills to catch the best peak....the highest.....Each dream is a dimention....you wana find the best place that satisfies all your dreams....dreams, what is my dream apart from spotting the best location for dreams....

I love my hyper-space....Walking there is just fantastic, and converging....like a society which is ended to fucking showeism....But my space is not like this.....is not only yellow like the people around....it is so colorful like the real numbers.....inidividualism to the max....I just love it....

Coming back and again on net....google.... search....NSGAII+hydrologic modelling....enter....do you mean Hydrological modelling....yes....ok nc-talk list....it is safe, cause it mine.....what the hell is it....again Thorsten.....he published the paper one month after nc-talk!!!!....Again....Jesus.....

I download the paper.....Fuck, he did it....again before me....Fucking 6 months of work.....6 months you now?.....computers, codes, eyes, health, money, girls.....What the fuck is going on here???....

I read the paper....Yes, he did some...good for you man....Ok, you are still pioneer and I am respecting it for sure....But my space is mine.....I will also write my version....You still haven't seen my point.....My version is coming atmost in 2 months man....Not too bad, 6 months after you.....But you should know that I was 5 years behind in 10 months ago....I'm coming.....And I will publish that shit....

The fucking world of numbers is so colorful.....I love colors....Just colors and fading in them....Falling in the optimum and maybe the global optimum.....But who knows where is god... Or who knows even there is a god.....

Changing paradigm....Maybe god is somewhere else in diffrent space with the same numbers..... Do you know.....I built one year of fucking research to criticize it now.....I told you Andrew....

Do you know what is virtuality?....Have you ever think about that meta-program which is running in the whole world.....The unknown code, maybe the Matrix.....You are just a fucking sample....like all others....parrallel processes, migration, reconfiguration, imuniation, combination, selection....So who the hell you are.....Who knows the program is true or not....You are just a fucking sample.....A random variable processed by oprators and then just thrown to the fucking not-being.....

Who said that we are the best creature?....Do you know numbers....which one invented first....I'm telling you .....CODES TO CREATE NUMBERS.....So do you want to take the blue pill or the red one???!!!

2 comments:

Niki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Niki said...

ali jan,

pioneers are not ones who dream of a perfect world, they are ones who make them.
i am sure that you will be successful in this field.
i am happy that you feel good.(have to read it like James Brown :) )