Thursday, April 20, 2006

Writing up

I hate writing....staring to the fucking screen with no idea....having thousands of coffee, cigaretts, showers, drinks and anything else but noting comes...I just hate this feeling.....vomiting a single word is a great pain....

For the next couple of weeks I have to write my progress report.....today I just tried but even a single word....Well, there is no other way.....Life is life, Bob is Bob and shit is shit !!!

Today John sent me an email....he went for surfing yesterday....I am really jelous of you my friend, the man of the dark side and cricket!!!!

I was pretty sure that you would like the CD....Listening to Housain Alizadeh in the sunset of wild Australia is a fantastic feeling which rare people ever had.....Should be quite unique, like my staring to the fucking monitor with lots of thinking but no word....

2 comments:

Niki said...

That is a familiar feeling. Doing all the work is much more easier than writing the f. report.
don't worry my friend just some more pushed and you will deliver a very good report, i am sure.

Niki said...

dear friend,
that is a familiar feeling. I hate writing for grades as well.
don't worry, some more pushes and you will deliver a very good report.