Friday, April 28, 2006

Whispers in streets

Is it true?

(p1 AND p2 AND p3 AND...pn) AND NOT(q) .EQUALS. NOT((p1 AND p2 AND p3 AND...pn)THEN q)

Data:
antecepate I


p1) This guy shouldn't be poor
p2) I'm working like dog, I don't like it
p3) My wife is sleeping with an old rich guy
p4) I hate this showeism
p5) The stock markets collapse
p6) This dirty wonker is lying on tele
p7) 26.5% of youths are jobless
p8) My boss is coropted
p9) The war is near
p10) I can't live without money
p11) Oil will jump to $200 if any conflict happen in middle east even for a day
p12) Binladen is still in the mountains
p13) Oh my goodness, this guy has a boyfriend, but we sleeped with him both together, didn't we?
p14) Bird flu needs another mutation to kill 7,000,000 human being
p15) The sky wouldn't be blue after 2045 if the rate of greenhouses gases increase like this
p16) The guys in power are just lunatic
p17) The shit is up to my nee
p18) Shame, she thinks she is lovely but she is just like a piggy vinch
p19) My popet droped in the lake
p20) We can't talk to each other
p21) The national security means international unsecurity
p22) My husband went to hospital because of heart attack
p23) This house is smoking-free

p24) This is my law, agree or fight
p26) All my family have HIV back home
p27) World is our football pitch
p28) She has been lost for 2 weeks and we know who is responsible
p29) My child is addicted to H...He is 14
p30) I've got a cold
................................
................................
................................
p-inf) I am worry

antecepate II

q) I can help it

No comments: