Wednesday, December 13, 2006

And from now on...

1- I am in in the lowest known level of my self...
2- I haven't been happy in the past 3 months...
3- Actually, happiness is not the most important issue in your life....
4- When there is an ultimate down, there is gonna be an ultimate up as well...
5- I am seeing the path much better after the fug...
4- I am listening to Leonard Cohn
5- Sometimes, you have to be hursh with yourself and the other people because of the sake of happiness....
6- Again, happiness is not the most important issue of the life...
7- Love is the most impotant issue....but what is love?
8- love is suffering...
9- life is suffering too...
10- I am moving forward while suffering....I am sure....
11- Yes, tommorow is another day....
12- and I am going home, to the place that some people waiting for me....
13- and YES, I heard the BIG NO but I am gonna say to myself the big YES....YES....
14- I am happy, although happiness is not the most important issue of my life....

No comments: