Saturday, December 09, 2006

Life is not all the times in the way that we want. You might spend 3 months, 3 years or whatever to change something. You struggle for that by all the means. You try to go beyond yourself. Even put yourself in a position of a pet or crist or whatever. You are trying, trying just on that matter.....You forget all of your periorities, even yourself, your life, your parents, your friends.....Ok, and then all of a sudden you see the door closed....This is not the easiest moment of your life for sure. But when the door is closed, it is closed. And you should bare in your mind that it is GONNA be closed. You don't want it, You don't deserve it, etc etc but you have to approve it. There is no other way whatsoever.

Well, This 6 months was increadible. How much ups and downs I experienced....Wow....

Now I am in a position which urgently need re-configuration. I am near crash. Although it is trap in a mental condition but it is not gonna be easy to pass. I am experiencing a tough period, but I have to move on. There is no other way but Moving on....I've started from sketch many many times and I am sure I am gonna be able to do the same again....I've to start again, it is hard but I will....My days are coming....I believe in it....

No comments: