Thursday, December 14, 2006

Last 35 hours

1- Sometimes you can't help your feelings
2- Feelings are chemicals penetrated in your brain
3- On the other hand, feelings are just state of mind
4- All the States of the mind caused by chemicals
5- Chemicals are coming by some signals
6- Sometimes signals are fake, people give you signals in order to mis-lead you
7- I am helping myself and of course my signal processing paradigm
8- So, somehow I should struggle against chemicals
9- I've been successful to some extent but I am far far from my regular state.
10- I need to go home
11- I am lucky one, people are waiting for me
12- I will come out of this crap
13- I have to go to school now
14- I don't let hate to come over
15- I will receive the one that I deserve, one day, sooner or later
16- I hope you also receive peace, although you were not honest with me.

No comments: