Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter holiday

She was with a nice cut, white long skirt with no socks and a green All-Star trainers. Big black eyes with a dark green jacket made her even sexier. We suppose to go to the town, but of course we did not.

It's always going like that...

- Your loneliness is so massive...It is so obvious in your words.
- Fare enough. Yeah, you are right.
- It is scary, you know? But at the same time it is kind of interesting. Have you got a girl?
- If I had, you were not here.

We were looking to the amazing sunset in the garden. She was breathing so soft while sitting on my legs. I was busy with my thoughts. She was calm, satisfied.

- What do you think about me?
- You? I don't know. I've just met you a couple of times.
- But I told you.
- What?
- You are alone.
- And you are so girl.
- Really?
- I think so.

I was sick of talking. I just wanted to touch the transparent vapors of feelings while staring to the battle of sunset. Vapors made a small cloud above us.

She was kissing me gently and I was waiting for the next rain. I really wish that I was instead of her. She was simpler, thus happier.

No comments: