Monday, April 09, 2007

Walk in the green

I was in green. Endless green land of my dream was as vast as the chest of universe. I was timeless, walking in the bushes. Nobody was around. No voices, no clouds was above. On the ground the massive army of ants, coming back from the battle of spring, were singing the hymn of glory. I was alone, as always...

I was thinking about nothing. I was just amused by the green and the smell of bushes. I didn't even look to the sky. Earth was enough. I was enjoying being on the earth even as a tiny particle. I was nothing, but happy...

I was approaching toward a tree in the horizon, all white full of flowers. I was crawling toward it like a horny snake. It was my destiny, the reason for all of these. The tree was smiling and gently moving her hair in the breeze. My heart was beeping like a World War-II German alarm clock. My eyes were locked. My ears could just hear my breathing, harmonic sound of nature, full of desire.

I reached to the tree. The only thing that I found was a telephone; black, old fashion, with freaky ring.

- Yes?
- Ali, Where are you?
- I am in the green. What's up?
- Well, when are you gonna be in the house?
- Yours, or mine?
- Yours, I guess.
- OK, I'll be there in a while.
- Thanks mate.

I was running in the narrow walk toward my house. It was dark, not completely though. It was the beginning of night.

Yannis was smoking on the door. Rene and Rudi were sitting. Silence was the only topic for talk. Golden fishes were asleep. They have been in hunger strike these days. They are not eating at all; but they can manage to shit. They are kidding with mass balance theory, I suppose. Real rebel guys, God bless them. If we had ten million like them, world would be much nicer.

- The baby is dead, Yannis said.

She opened her eyes full of tears. I sat down and whispered in her ears.

- No problem, next time...

No comments: