Sunday, April 01, 2007

Peace with all around...

The path is there and so clear...The door is open and I am in the kitchen...He is cooking (Miguel would say cocking). The smell of vinegar is every where....Even in my pocket...

Somebody is singing about liberty...Good old high school days; innocence, childishness, nothingness...

They came with a loud mobile ring and then an unknown language, but you know what is going on....Do you know how I can get to the nearest bank? But today is sunday. I don't really care show me the way...

I've been through it before. Faces are boiling, coming up and fading. I am just watching every possible things. From past, from now, from inside and from outside. Watching is tough job, I know.

TV is fucked up, brain damaged. On and off. On and off. On and off.

Moments are getting deeper, longer, wider. Kitchen is full by different bubbles of feelings. They are approaching to me. It seems that they are just attracted by me. Advancing, touching my skin and then a massive sudden silence crying: BANG. Everything is fading and then it is absolute darkness or brightness. You never know which one is coming. Black or white? Just extremes, extremes, extremes....

Fuck...I have to keep on watching...The TV is again off....Yanniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Loneliness with all around, peace with all around, anger with nobody around....And now is friends...Which episode? I don't know....

The smell of vinegar converting to Teen Spirit and it is not coming out of the pot, but from HI-FI...Is it right? Yes, it is nirvana. How come? Modern world, total illusion somehow....

He closed the door and continued his words. Words are capturing the feelings from a separated island. Green, friendly with full of shopping.

Next war...Next month...Next job...Next life...One day, sooner or later. Does it really matter? Sometimes.

And I have to keep on watching...The TV is on instead of off....Even no reason to shout Yanniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Sunday sun is cold and freezing. Spring is here although she is sometimes so chicky.

No comments: