Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Shocking night stand and release of British soldiers

There is no boiling bubble anymore. Nothing. The internal conversation has been stopped. There is an absolute silence in the form of a general awareness. I was just stocked, exhausted, knocked. That's it.

There is no way to look back. There is no way to find the answers. There is no way to ask new questions. There is no way to justify. There is no way to label actions. I was as right as I was wrong. Everybody else can do the same. I did the same. I will do the same.

We have to turn the way, both of us, three of us, all of us...Answers are coming after the next crisis. We have to come back to the practical level. We have to be prepared for next crisis. Instead of looking for the truth, we should define plausibility, a subjective signal...The path that we have been and we are going.

There is no good, there is no bad. There is no devil, there is no angel. Everything is the matter of degrees and degrees are measurement. Measures are fact but not truth. Facts are biased. They are just some reflections passing from a goggle.

Maybe there is no truth. There is still not enough evidence.

I have to take care of my fragile awareness. Nothing was fault. Nobody was wrong. History goes in its own way and destiney is a potential choice; Just a quasi-choice.

No comments: