Thursday, February 22, 2007

Mrs. Brick and Mr. Mirror got engaged with 2 kids. It is awsome, isn't it?

My new friends are Mr. spider and Miss black cat. They are coming everyday to visit me but in different times. They don't like each other. I mean they can't stand each other. I remember one time:

- You are a fucking bitch, black witch.
- What do you think you are? Skinny rubbish. Daddy long legs.
- Stop it guys, we just want to have a cafe.

For me was not a big deal. While they were arguing, I was in my space dancing with both of them in the wind.

- Are you calling me again? My car is broke down today. You are again late for swimming; ha?
- Yes, I am. I don't have the feeling to go.
- What about Yoga class?
- I don't think so.

Wind have been always helpful. Good friend of mine. That's a pity that I can't drink cafe with him. He is very picky about the things that he eats.

Somebody knocked the door.

- I am going.
- OK.
I stood up.
- Have a nice day.
- You too.
- See you tomorrow.
- See you tomorrow.

Wind was looking at me.

- Do you want to have a cafe. I can make it for you.
- Third one? no thanks.

Mr. Spider was in the corner of the room, making his web and Miss cat was thinking about her nails. They are awful. She whispers.

White cat got online. We were in the same university and then long time no see. But we are good friends. Very good actually. She buzzed in MSN.

- Azizam?
- Salam
- How are you?
- Not that good.
- Why?
- You know.

It was a big silence in the room. Black cat and spider were looking at each other. Wind was standing and rolling a cigarette, but suddenly he stopped. He opened the window and ran out. Spider trough his web and grabbed the cigarette. Black cat wanted it as well. The same fucking shit. I am fed up with them. Ah,...

Wind came from the door. He had a brick in his hands.

- I brought it to smash your mirror.
- Are you kidding or what?
- No, No. I am positive
- What the fuck you want from my mirror?
- Brake the mirror to brake yourself.
- Again philosophy?
- No this is physics. This is Newton second law.
- Don't smoke too much, man.
- It wipes my mind.
- Yeah, that's why nobody can see you. You are wipped out.
- So you don't want it?

I looked at him. Spider and Black cat were fighting again. I couldn't stand them anymore.

- Don't worry. I will take them home.
- How? Your car was broke down you told me.
- Rene has a car.

Big sillence. I was shocked. Three of them were laughing together. very loud. I started to smile, while I didn't know what to say.

- OK we are going. He took the brick and put it in the black cat's bag.
- Leave it. I might need it.
- You will. Spider told me while he was taking his web into his back pack.

They were gone. I was writing. I stood up and took the brick. It was written on its back:

"To my lovely brother, White cat in Paris"

I looked at the mirror with the brick in my hand. I remembered old school days. When I was 18 and all of a sudden I shaved my head. It was a cold snowy day.

- Time will pass. Your hair had grown again. Do you remember?

White cat sent an offline message for me.

We hugged each other in MSN virtual reality.

- You gained some weight.
- No, I lost.
- You girls are always young and fit.
- Shut up!
- How is it going with that guy?
- I fucked him up.
- You are so chicky.
- Not with you
- You are right. I kissed her chin

She went for her work. I finished the post and got ready to go to swimming pool. I should say the main reason was the fact that I didn't have any credit in my mobile to text Miklos that I am not coming. It is funny, ha?

Having no credit in mobile makes you to move the ass. Maybe that's why she even hasn't bought a SIM card yet. Who knows??!!!

Swimming was good. And of course, Rosa's shiny eyes afterward.

When is gonna be my turn?

1 comment:

Σερσέμης said...

Wonderful mate!