Sunday, February 25, 2007

This sunday Rene is cooking

I paid the bills of our house so now we don't have any problem regarding to happy couple. They are going to leave.

- It was nice play man.

Somebody said it quickly. Was it Rene?

- Rene is cooking for you guys now. He is in the kitchen.
- Was it you?
- Me?

Wind came in with an envelope.

- No, It wasn't me. I was out.
- You bought the ticket, ha?
- Youp, here you go.

I checked the date. Everything was OK.

- Is there any need for reconfirmation or something?
- No man, Maria reconfirmed it. Here is the stamp.
- Fucking hell man, you brought the stamp by itself. You are crazy.

I remembered all the good times that I was there. Nice pictures in my mind. Specially one night. I was in love that night.

I looked at Maria's house number. I gave a miss call to her.

- Hola, Ketal?
- Bien, Come in Ali.

I came in and stood up near the door. She was putting her jacket.

- So see you later Maria.
- Take care, OK?
- I will

We walked over. We crossed the street.

- Did you open yourself?
- Somehow.

It was hard to say her about my flight. But I had to do it. Wind was looking at the picture of her lady fantasy.

- How was your date man? You were running to university station like an Olympic gold medallist.
- She is a lovely girl.
- Yeah, Rosa told me the same.
- What did she tell you?
- That she is trying her best to run out of it.

Rosa's eyes was fantastic. Shinny, bright, brave, passionate and honest. I think that's why she could talk about it freely.

- Love makes you free, ha man?
- Yeah, because when you are truly in love, you have noting left to lose.
- So that's why you are flying.
- Yeah, man.
- But noting is an heavy word although it is noting.

I looked at the drunk old guy over the bar. His flight was cancelled and he should wait a little bit more. Actually how much time should he wait?

- I think another life.

Wind was shouting from the smoking area. He was with 2 other guys playing stupid threesome chess and smoking.

I took my backpack. I gave it to Wind to go for check-in. I should go to the kitchen to join the others for dinner. Today Rene is cooking. Bowei is not coming. Yanni and Margarita have another plan. Happy couples will be invited, I suppose. Craig is not coming because he is not sexually match.

Nice, garlicky meal. Even my room with closed door is smelling. I just remembered that piece of paper in her cave.

- Deal?
- Positive +++

Both of us should go through it. I want to hear her clicking even I am sure it is never gonna be for me.

- Never say never. Remember your granny.
- She was believing in angles; you know? I don't.
- But you believe in math, don't you?
- Yes
- Life is chaos man.
- And mathematically chaos can make miracles.
- Here you go.
- But nobody knows, chaos is unpredictable.
- Miracles are unpredictable too. You see?

Craig was laughing outside of my room. Wind was right. Miracles are all sort of things that you don't expect them. If we have no expectation then we give the chance to miracles to happen.

The CD finished and repeated itself again. I have to go to kitchen. Dinner is gonna be ready in some minutes.

No comments: