Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I am in the plane now

Miguel was here last night. It was nice to see him. We were walking in the same path that we were taking everyday, from office to home. He was talking about his new life, but both of us were in our memories. Nice old days...

He left in the morning after a couple of farts.

- See you soon buddy. I am gonna call you
- Thanks man.
- Go down and see Carmen. She is looking forward to see you
- I will mate. At some points.
- Remember: 27 th of February was not an easy day for me as well.
- I know buddy. I can remember those days.

I was still in the transit room. The flight was ready. The counter was going to be open in a while. No delay whatsoever.

Life dressed up as a flight staff. I should say, she was much nicer with this out fit. It gave her sort of character. And wow, this girl is sexy.

Counter got open. She was behind the counter checking flight cards and passports.

- Oh Ali, you are flying with us then
- Yes, But I thought that you are a passenger not a flight staff.
- Well, Sometimes I am staff, sometimes I am passenger, sometimes I am pilot. It depends to the situation.

She smiled again. I felt something in my stomach. Maybe butterfly effect as chaos theory says.

- So you are quite a chaos.
- Chaos? I told you my name is Life.
- But you are quite chaotic.
- I have no idea what are you talking about.

My stomach made a drastic noise. She came very near. I could smell her perfume.

- I think you are more chaos than me, little Ali. Life can make chaos but it is not chaos. It is Life. A woman that you want to have her, touch her, and sleep with her. But I am expensive, you have to chase me if you want me and of course you need a little bit of luck as well.

She brought her lips near to my ears. I could hear her breathing. The sound of life. Wow, I want her.

- Go and take your sit baby. And be careful how you deal with me. You have a long flight, OK?

I was shocked and not able to say any word. She took her eyes from me and said:

- Next please.

I was pushed to the plane by the pressure of queue behind me. I am in the plane now. I am just a little bit anxious. She was not happy with her peer review. Let's see what they are going to tell her. Offf...

No comments: