Friday, March 02, 2007

Just a break

I haven't moved out yet. Swimming was crap. Work was relatively good. I didn't go to Yoga. Chinese dinner was divine and a girl in cafe-shop after 5 minutes chat told us she is ready for everything. Jesus Christ!!! Such an ordinary day was today.

I read two short stories, which wasn't that bad and an article about the relationship between creativity and mental dis-orders. Apparently 70% of all American writers after world war-II have suffered from kind of mental dis-orders. What the fuck man.

I met that Spanish girl in GYM at train station. She was with her boyfriend. I think she likes him. He likes her as well. She recognized me promptly and well, we had some eyes contact. Why did I write that? Aha, I wanted to say SO WHAT...

We were talking about belief, possibility and probability with Miklos and Bowei and that Chinese director (what was her name? This Chinese language is wow) in lunch time and he told me about Murphy rules. He knows what makes him happy. Piano...

I still don't know.

I also listened to Ballet 1 to 4 of Klaus Shultz. This guy is good but repeating himself a lot. But that's the thing, I think. Beethoven did the same as well as Bach and Vivaldi. So yeah, I enjoyed Ballet 1-4.

I want to work hard again. I feel it somehow. Music, office, being alone, work, and some thoughts in the background. I want them back all together.

Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day. Some business in the morning then teaching and in the night partying in former Aiora's house. I miss this girl.

I hope she's gonna be better till Easter. Let see...

No comments: