Thursday, March 08, 2007

Happy woman day

Before starting my day, I want to emphasize my great sympathy with women back home who are in in Evin jail now for just asking their rights in an absolutely democratic way. They are in hunger strike now, hunger of food and rights.

I want to send all my regards to women who suffered for their soul, for their love and their child. To my mom, to my all female friends and the one who was not OK when I left the house.

Little girl,
I just wanna
Make you sure
By my eyes
And my soul:
Air is that light
Light stuff
Around your head
And whenever you smile
Gets lighter

I hope for better days and continuous smile for all people; good ones, worthy ones....Happy woman day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ali, azizam,
Thank you for knocking on my door every morning these days...
Owe you a smile
:-)
nagore