Friday, March 16, 2007

A reason for writing


(To my mom)

My life appears to me as unnatural, uncertain and incredible as the shape of this surface that my numbers have just created. It seems that the numbers have been a painter, perhaps so perfectionist, to make this fine fine detail of chaos. Now that I look at this artistic design of fake virtual plateau of life, it seems so familiar; perhaps it is because of this design that I write or maybe this design makes me write.

You know your son very well and I know my numbers, my feelings very well. There is no reason for your tears although they are the most beautiful birds in my life. Make them free in a real nice shiny sky, not a day like tonight.

Life is all game as you reminded me. Linguistically, mathematically or psychologically. I am still willing to play, to be winner or a loser.
I love you.

1 comment:

Niki said...

amoo ali,

my bro is here, and be mangoft ke ali salam resund, agha man mokhlesetam be mola.omidvaram to ham be andazei ke man alan khoshhalam , khoshhal bashi.

don't know what you did to make your mom cry, i think this is a sign. get up, stand up and shake yourself form everything.

and "happy new year mate" wish you were here and we could celebrate together :D