Sunday, March 11, 2007

Nothing symphony in three movements

Sundays are so tough recently....For me, sundays become the visual meaning of nothing....Nothing is every where, in the sky, in the way to uni, in the office and in mine. Nothing, nothing, nothing and at the end nothing. Such a massive world of feelings is the space defined by nothing, with no dimension, no axis, no origin. Geometrically nothing, Mathematically nothing, physically nothing, philosophically nothing.

I feel nothing, a huge zero in myself. Now I can understand why zero multiply everything gives zero even when it is sitting next to infinity. Positive or minus doesn't make any difference. Nothing is a black-hole of everything. Drains everything inside, fades all the characteristics and gives another identity which is nothing. You become part of it.... So mysterious state of mind it is. Being part of something although it is nothing.

Today I am nothing, absolutely nothing; A 66 Kg mass of zero, a lost worthless particle spinning around the spiral of nothing.

In this terrible mess of nothing, Nothing divide by nothing, gives infinity. The strange infinity out of nothing makes the computers work days and nights; memories save millions of nulls, numerical genome of nothing, which at the end build a wonderful infinity....A black canvas with millions even billions of hot colourful dots. A boiling space of infinity out of nothing. A tiny bit, an interval, an oasis of immortality in the middle of no where. The room that god stays and does nothing. A paradoxical solaris. A cubic bubble that you can see but it is nothing cause its origin is nothing. A glourious visable representation of nothing. Nothing's illusion, that's infinity.

Nothing can build up an infinity, a big bang, the foundation for existance although for nothing.

I exist so I am nothing or I am nothing so I exist? That's another issue beyond my numbers. I just know that I can be existing even for nothing.

Indeed sundays are tough for me. The reason is nothing and nothing else is the reason.

1 comment:

Niki said...

agha base dige, dige kheili tool keshid.
ye tekun be khodet bede bi birun. don't stuck there. been there, done that , not good
vaghteshe dige, nazar dir beshe, agha jan zood dir mishe