Monday, March 12, 2007

Waiting for the Godo

I was waiting for him 24 hours ago. I did everything but nothing came instead of him. It was Sunday and his reason was understandable.

Today he came, not him actually but his parcel. Some minutes ago while I was replying to that email from friend of mine in the sky. I read his email several times while I was sleeping. He was somehow upset with me. I was reading his email and he was in the corner of my room standing in his usual way. He could never ever give a shit to anything.

"Ali, you are so bloody conservative !!" His eyes was full of hate and comedy.

I opened the parcel from Godo. Inside were a dark blue card and a mirror. Card was empty full of nothing and the mirror was full of me. I looked beautiful there. With shinny deep eyes and a fade smile. It was after a long long time.

Certain amount of pain makes us more beautiful. I remembered the last phone chat with Godo:

"Never wait for me...I am coming."

Nick Cave was singing just for me. I closed the big smile of my remembrance. I put the mirror on my heart-shaped box and the card as well. I didn't lock it. It was not necessary. Nobody has the access to it. It is just me who knows where exactly I should look for it, although everybody can see it. When you see something regularly you never look for it properly. You just live with it and that's it.

Norouz is coming in few days. New days, new ways but it is the first time that I am not waiting for it. That's why she is coming so nice and gently toward me.

Thanks for the parcel Godo and thanks for your email Amir, my earliest bud who is playing with angels in the sky.

I opened the ancient door of my tribe and jumped in the bright road of nothing but my image in the mirror.

Let's see...

No comments: