Wednesday, February 07, 2007

JD

1- Noting is more tricky than playing with your thoughts and passions.
2- You have to be prepared for it.
3- You might be rationally off from the past stories, but you have the signs. Yes, I have it and I will have. I think forever.
4- It doesn't mean that I am remaining here that I am.
5- Actually, my head is a little bit up in these days. I can smell something. Maybe some rain, which melt the flower and clean all the gray buildings.
6- When there is no way back you have to move forward. There is no way back, no bridge whatsoever.
7- But I still want to play. I am pain in the ass, I know.
8- Maybe this is the way that I should go through.
9- Yeah, JD. I am back in track in a way. Still waiting for a breath which gets lighter by my smile.
10- I hope it exists.
11- It does, because I do.

No comments: