Friday, February 23, 2007

Today is for today

I was in the engagement party last night. Do you remember?

- Yeah, You mean Mrs. Brick and Mr. Mirror?
- That's right?
- I was there too
- What? I couldn't see you
- Because I am wiped out. You told me. Do you remember?

And I remember that I met Wind there. Probably I am still drunk from last night. Such a night, It is 10:28 and I came back 6:00 in the morning. I can remember it now.

Tom Waits was there to sing the wedding song and Plato as the priest. The other guests were...

- Why are you telling all this bullshit? Last night was for last night.

I looked at wind. He was in his usual place, rolling a cigarette.

- You are smoking too much. It is not healthy.
- Don't tell me this crap man. Some people die because of smoking, somebody because of suicide attack and somebody because of love
- I didn't know love can kill.
- Youp, it is like water. It gives you life if you drink it and it kills you if you drawn in it
- I didn't look at it like that.
- You don't know many things.
- I want to go and smoke.
- OK, I'll wait for you here.

I came back with some music. In the kitchen, they were talking about the dinner tonight, English course and the MPHIL. Such a long story is this MPHIL !

- Man, you look much stronger.
- I know. Sport helps. But I have a pain in my heart.
- Are you sure it is not in your head?
- But I feel it there, In my heart.
- Feeling doesn't matter.
- So what does matter?
- You matter.

I decided to move from this country for a while. Just few people know about it. I have some bills to pay (again for my house mates!) and then a backpack and airport.

- But you are gonna come back.
- Yeah, I will
- I can give you a lift if you want.
- Did you fix your car?
- Rene has a car.
- But he gave it to Mrs. Brick for honey moon.
- Is she gonna drive?
- Yes, Mirror doesn't have driving licence.
- I didn't know that.
- You don't know many things

Wind was pissed off. I answered him back in less than 10 minuets.

- You are bustard.
- No, I am not.
- Yes, you are.

Wind stood up.

- Ok, I am off.
- Are you pissed off?
- No, I have a date with a lady. Her name is fantacy. My lady fantacy.
- Oh, I didn't know that. I thought you become gay.
- Fuck you man.
- Who is that lucky girl.

He got red. He took his valet out

- This is her picture.

I saw her picture. It was a lake on the top of a green hill.

- Where did you met her?
- In my dream.
- So you also believe in dreams.
- Youp, and miracles as well.

He was in love. He received a text.

- Man I have to go. She is in university station.
- Ok man, See you later.
- See you.

He ran out.

- You forgot your valet.
- No problem. She is gonna pay
- You are a beast.
- I am

He shouted and the door got close with a massive BANG. Ah, this guy is in love.

- Hey, be careful to not get drawn
- No worries, I am a good swimmer.

He took my swimming suit

- Can I take them.
- Of course.

He left. I have to go as well.

Last night was for last night and today is for today.

1 comment:

Niki said...

.
.
.
Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
Sing with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good lord will take you away
.
.
.
(and if he didn't take us, maybe tomorrow we don't want to sing anymore, dam ra ghanimat shomar azizam)