Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Where the hell is Miguel?

I am waiting from 5 PM. Now it is 7:10 and there is no news from this guy. It is funny, I am pending and I have feeling to work more than any time in the last 1 month.

I am hungry too. Very much actually.

Life is in the other side of the room. She is taking her cafe and reading the news. She is sexy, but blonde. I think I like her somehow but I am trying to avoid any eyes contact. It is still very early to make any conversation. Let's see what's gonna come up.

I am reading the book given by the wind:

"chaos theory describes the behaviour of certain nonlinear dynamical systems that under certain conditions exhibit a phenomenon known as chaos. In ecology, chaos theory can explain how small random events may affect large ecosystems in an unpredictable way. Among the characteristics of chaotic systems, described below, is the sensitivity to initial conditions (popularly referred to as the butterfly effect). As a result of this sensitivity, the behaviour of systems that exhibit chaos appears to be random, exhibiting an exponential error dispersion, even though the system is deterministic in the sense that it is well defined and contains no random parameters. Examples of such systems include the atmosphere, the solar system, plate tectonics, turbulent fluids, economics, population growth, and the vast variety of dissipative structures. Some radical advocators of chaos theory claim that in a certain level of observation, all representives of natural life are chaotic systems"

- Oh Ali, You are here.

What the fuck. Life is standing 1 meter far from me.

- Yes, I am waiting for my flight. Actually first my friend and then my flight.
- So you like F words. Friend, Flight and ....

I take a deep breath. She is so chicky.

- Just kidding. You know, airports are kind of boring places. You just want to leave them. By the way, what are you reading?
- A book about my problems.
- Your problems? What kind of problems you have.
- I don't really know.
- So you have many problems
- Somehow
- OK, I will leave you to read. Hope to see you again
- Thanks, same here

She smiled and left. People are moving like waves. It is so so crowded here; a real chaos.

There is still no news from Miguel. It is 7:30. I am upset, hungry and pending.

No comments: