Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Breakfast diary

Today...A day like everyday...Waking up, gazing to the ceiling for 5 minutes and then looking through the window...A coffee and a cigarette....Shower...Coming out, Yannis should get up by now...Bullshitting, it can be from symbolic reasoning to farts taxonomy...Uni, music, work, and a missing image...Fading.... Struggling to be focus...A couple of emails from friends...Answer? later....maybe better to say never...Surfing on net...Well, again very wide range from news to I-ching and from world science to awful e-jocks...Never mind, we have different sides, don't we?....Cigarette on the door... If with a company, looking around and bullshiting about the stuff passing, sometimes a bit nasty...If not... fuck, bugs are attacking....Again very wide range....From global warming to my research and from shit in my country to the shit that I stepped on.... Anyway, shit is always there....I have been always there...Going back, work work work...Have you got food? No, shall we?...OK....So Woodstock...A mixture of again wide range of music from Jefferson Airplane to Shakira, nice girls and a couple of friends....If possible, why not?...It cost another coffee...Going back to office....Bugs, fuck them....Surfing on blogs...Reading an article on net to warm up....Work, work with bugs I mean....Tool on background....Toilet and pee...Receiving or sending a text....chatting with a friend, again very wide range, from Japan to Vancouver....Yes, I am ok...Brilliant....How are you?....If it is a girl passed over, different....If it is a close friend, different....Brother, different....Mom, different....You, different....At the end, Who am I?....Of course non of them....Hello bugs, how are you doing?.....Work....When do you want to go home?....Half an hour?....OK...Try to get inspired and bullshit on the blog....What the fuck man, Do you think I am repeating myself?....OK, doesn't matter....But I like writing you know?....Vomiting myself on the screen.... That's the escape for me....Different people, different way of escape....Running, eating, shagging, sniffing, drinking, lying, killing....Yes, it can be all of them....Shall we? give me 2 minutes....Home...Cooking?.... What?....Pasta with tomato sauce with a little bit of wine???!!!....Actually I haven't cooked with wine recently....Anyway, eating....A movie or tele....Some shots and cigarettes....If lucky, some one text you and....If not, Internet or a book....Couple of hours later.....What time is it now? Late, bugs are sleepy and they need to rest....OK, let's go to bed...Bugs are sleeping very fast actually....I am looking at the ceiling.... And then entering to the matrix....Well come home, Ali....

I am gonna miss this shit one day...

1 comment:

Niki said...

i hate daily ruetins. but i am sure i am going to miss it one day. guess i'm a bugger in one sense but how are you? (kidding :D)
want to come for a visit and F1 race in july. anyway have to check everything first, especially my job.
hope to see you soon