Thursday, May 17, 2007

Prophet in the bar

I saw him. The same person as before...I should say Mr. X was very nice guy. His name was hope....

We talked alot. He wants to leave the country as well. I am happy for him, but what about the country?

- We have nothing for the modern world, nothing.
- Maybe post modernism can help us to survive, just maybe.
- 10,000 years of history shouldn't be vanished

He brought me a book, the same book that I was reading 2 months ago: "Trouth fishing in America". I bought him the same book in English.

We were in the bar when I was telling him:

"I like to think
(and the sooner the better!)
of a cybernetic meadow
where mammals and computers
live together in mutually
programming harmony
like pure water
touching clear sky.

I like to think
(right now, please!)
of a cybernetic forest
filled with pines and electronics
where deer stroll peacefully
past computers as if
they were flowers
with spinning blossoms.

I like to think
(it has to be!)
of a cybernetic ecology
where we are free of our labors
and joined back to nature,
returned to our mammal
brothers and sisters,
and all watched over
by machines of loving grace."

No comments: